The Law Offices of Jeremy Flachs serving accident victims in Northern Virginia and Washington, DC
Whether incurred at work, in a car accident, or in a public place, personal injury devastates lives. Personal injury robs everyday people of their time and money and (more importantly) their health and independence. Yet all too often, the many burdens of personal injury resulting from the negligence and carelessness of others are borne solely by the victims and their families. Personal injury frequently results in:
- lost wages and salary
- time consuming medical care (including doctor and hospital visits and physical therapy)
- overwhelming insurance and medical bills.
For many people suffering from personal injuries, there are legal options that allow personal injury victims to focus on what's important - overcoming their physical injuries, restoring their personal lives.
Representing a Broad Range of Injury Claims
At the Law Offices of Jeremy Flachs, our clients benefit from our many years of experience specializing in Virginia and District of Columbia personal injury law. Our Virginia office, located in Fairfax County and close to Alexandria and Arlington, represents a variety of injury claims, including:
- brain injury
- multiple fractures
- spinal cord and disc injuries
- injuries resulting from car accidents
- police brutality
- medical malpractice
- product liability (including machinery-related injuries)
- bad faith denial of insurance claim benefits.
Fair and Just Compensation
Once you become a client of this law firm, you can be confident that you are being represented by one of the most formidable personal injury law offices in the Washington, D.C. Metropolitan area. You can also rest assured that we will be with you every step of the way. If you've been traumatically injured through no fault of your own, we are here to bring you informed expertise and support in legally recovering a fair and just compensation.
Thank you for visiting our site. We know if you've read this far along, then chances are that you or a loved one is undergoing a very difficult and challenging time. Please review the rest of our site to gain an understanding of how, by contacting us, our lawyers can deliver the results you deserve.
- I was in an auto accident and the insurance company is offering to settle. Should I accept?
- I was rear-ended and the other driver is blaming me! How can this possibly be my fault?
- What is the minimum insurance coverage I'm allowed to carry in Virginia or D.C.?
- What is contributory negligence and how will it affect my case?
- I was injured in a car accident, how do I know what my case is worth?